Monday, August 14, 2006
School Starts Tomorrow...What? Already??
I have always thought that when my kids were old enough to go to school, I would get so used to them being gone that summers would be horrible and I'd be counting down the days till they went back to school. I was ever sooooo wrong!! Tomorrow the kids start back to school (just a meet the teacher thingy and then a full day on Wednesday) and I am sooooo sad about it!! We have had such a fun, low key summer and I am so sad that we won't be hangin' together anymore. Between Pool days, bike rides, Water World, Zoo trips, golfing, friends, bar-b-ques, baseball, sleep overs, movie nights and our trip to Canada, we've had a blast and I'm soooo sad to see it end!! The summer just flew by and now I have a 3rd grader, a 1st grader, a second year preschooler and a toddler at home!! Honestly, where does the time go? Now it's back to schedules, packing lunches, early morning workouts (5am since Adam is teaching Seminary starting Monday), homework and school projects!! I'm not sure if I'm ready for any of it!! Guess I don't have a choice though do I? Anyway, I'll post some pics tomorrow of the kids first day back! Later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! What will you do with yourself? Tyler gets to go meet his teacher today! He is so excited.
SAD. :-( Why do they have to get bigger?
SAD. :-( Why do they have to get bigger?
Post a Comment