Logan is almost 2 but thinks and tries to act like he's 12. Initially I wouldn't let him ride the four wheeler alone so he rode along with G! They were both all smiles!! He insisted (in his 2 year old way) to try it by himself after he got off with G. With Papa there to help I let him try! Unbelievably he could do it! One problem...he doesn't know how to stop (ya just lift your foot off the pedal!) But he did get the steering down pretty good so he really didn't need to stop! Anyway, while I was busy taking pictures of all the kids, I thought Papa had an eye on him! Papa was watching one of the other kids do a trick or had to go inside or something and he thought I was watching Logan. So I look up and say "Where's Logan". Noone knows! So I go bookin' it down the street, around the corner from my house and there he is riding a long all by himself almost to the intersection!! Thankfully the thing doesn't go too fast and I was able to catch him and turn him around!! (that's what I mean about him thinking he's 12. What two year old just goes driving off into the sunset with out mommy I ask you?)

As you look at this picture of Annie in her clashing pink pants and red top, hair not brushed and riding a scooter I have two thoughts to share with you. First, I pick my battles with her and her clothes...it was a Saturday is all I can say about that. Second, I once saw a t-shirt with a picture of a girl doing some sport and the caption said, "I'm not a Tom-boy! I'm an ATHLETE!!" I repeat that to you about Annie as the thought of she's such a little Tomboy crosses your mind...Remember that is not so...She's an ATHLETE!

Our neighbor and one of Annie's best friends Sloane! She loves to go over the jump over and over and over!! I'm proud of her because she didn't used to be very brave and wouldn't even try to go over it! Now we can't get her off the thing!! Good job Sloaney!
5 comments:
I love my Annie and you're right...she's not a tomboy. SHE'S AN ATHLETE!
Annie is a cutie. All I can say is better an Athlete than a cheerleader!!!
Marin would wear the same thing only with plastic jewelry on top of it all! I just smile and pretend we are Korean- as Auntie Laura says if something is pretty and something else is pretty it will be even prettier together!
The saying goes....if its beautiful wear it. So, if you have a beautiful plaid skirt and a beautiful polkadot top, they are beautiful together (especially if you have a rhinesone clip in your hair!) The same goes for pink pants and red tops....
Annie is so cute! I think that's a fabulous outfit!
Post a Comment