Wednesday, August 30, 2006

AWESOME Neighbors

We have seriously been so blessed with having AWESOME neighbors here! Our entire circle is great but especially our little corner! Between 7 families there are 22 children!! There a few families with younger kids who don't come out to play yet, but when all 7 families are out with their kids, you can imagine the chaos!! We take over the street! We have little SLOW DOWN signs out and yell at anyone who doesn't do just that! (you REALLY don't want to speed around our corner if those signs are out and so are we!) Anyway, we have a bike ramp and of late it has been the neighborhood attraction! Kids go over that thing on bikes, scooters, skateboards, tricycles, big wheels... you name it they try it just to see who can get the most air! It's so funny to walk outside and see this long line of kids patiently waiting their turn and to hear them cheer for eachother when someone gets over it for the first time and gets "sweet" air! Anyway, while Papa and Grandma were here we did a lot of playing outside. Here are some of the pictures!
This is Amanda and Tommy! They live across the street (in the yellow house to those of you who have been here). Amanda is almost 4 and Tommy is 2. He and Logan are starting to be good little buds!
After a long day of playing outside together, Annie and her best friend Maddy (Woog) from across the street came with Gramma and I to the Youth Dance Festival down at University of Denver (DU). They looked so cute in their matching outfits - khaki capris, black t-shirts and denim jackets with black flip flops! Logan wanted to get in on the pre-show pictures although he stayed home with the guys!
Logan and Makenna (Woog) or "kenna" as Logan calls her. She turned 1 in July and is such a sweet little thing! Her and Logan are really starting to get along! Megan is also an angel! She's Kenna's big sister! (they look exactly alike so I'm sure you figured that part out!)
Here's Logan driving the four wheeler. I put the pictures out of order so you can read the story about this picture below...

6 comments:

Proud Momma said...

Okay Logan is SO adorable! I love his little squinty smile! Love it

Julie said...

I'm sad I don't have good neighbors like you. I don't want to put anything in writing about why my neighbors mostly suck since most of you know what I'm talking about...They might be watching!

Heather said...

I'm sad I don't have good neighbors like you too. I would love to have a group like that. And LOLO you are hilarious.

Nicole said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous- we have NO kids on our street and although we have lots of fun with friends who come over it's not the same! You are soo lucky!

Lindsay said...

Logan is so funny! I would have had a heart attack when I realized he was missing. What a brave boy!

Anonymous said...

No we are truely BLESSED to have neighbors and good friends like the Christoffersons...Even when we go on vacation we still are neighbors...
We love you guys!!
The Woog Family