This album is powered by
BubbleShare
- Add to my blog
Of course the part the kids looked most forward to and enjoyed the most was the time we spent in the boat! They loved the tube, freaked out when we tried to teach them to water ski and got up on the surf board with a little help from daddy! Adam, Steve, Dad, Heather and I all learned how to WAKE SURF which was totally fun and easier than I thought it would be to learn!! And Heather and I were both able to get up on one ski! Last year we couldn't get up but this year we did it! We were sooooo happy that we figured it out!! Hooray!
2 comments:
How fun! Now I'm soooooo jealous I wasn't there! I can't believe Heather was in there without a wet suit and I'm proud to see Dad wearing the board shorts that I gave him!
Awesome album- how do you do that?
Post a Comment