
Brooklynn and Garett could honestly not have been any cuter. The last time they saw eachother face to face was November of 2004. Brooklyn was 22 months old and Garett was 2 1/2 years so this time it was so much fun to watch them get to know each other and start playing together. It took all of an hour before they were joint at the hip! They were playing Pirates of the Carribbean, Spiderman Pirates,

Spiderman, House...you name it they played it. At one point they were playing Pirates of the Caribbean. They were both in full character. Steve called out to Brooklynn and after a few times of no response he said "Okay by Brook, I'm leaving" She instantly turned and said "what?". Steve asked her why she didn't answer when I called your name before and she said "Because I'm Wizabeth". Hilarious because G ALWAYS does that when he is in full character. You have to call him by his character name. Anyway, honestly, I was surprised at how well they got along. Brookie seems so "girlie" and G is ALL boy and yet, they found a way to get along! They were inseparable! Dad reminded us of how last summer Annie and Jackson were like that. At one point Dad asked Jack if he wanted to ride in the tube behind the boat. His response: "I don't know, let me go ask Annie". Although no permission was asked for or given between G-man and Brooks, they certainly did everything together!! I'm so glad that even though my kids don't get to see their cousins very much, when they do get together, they act like they've been together everyday since birth!!
5 comments:
Cute, I love these pics. I didn't know you had taken them until last night after you sent them to me! I'm so glad that they got along too! Love you!
Those are adorable pics!
That is so funny. I'd totally forgotten that Jack was all about asking permission to go on the tube last year. FUNNY! They are cute kids!
Cute, cute pics. Jules and I are having fun here in 'Cago. She's so silly and it's been fun to be silly together. Hope you had a great trip!!
aj
Could Garett look any more like Adam? They are so adorable!
Post a Comment