Oh my Gosh!! Enough is enough!! Adam and I have had the worst luck with rain and vacations this year!! Most of you know that we took the kids to Hawaii for Spring Break this year and it rained, no it poured, torential downpours 98% of the time we were there!! Still had fun, but kind of a bummer!! So, this weekend Adam and I went up to Vail to Celebrate our 11 year anniversary. It has been raining here since July 2nd but we were optimistic for the weekend away! We left Friday afternoon, golfed at a beautiful Golf Course (where I found my future vacation home (see below). As we walked off the the 18th green it started to pour!!! We were both soaked by the time we got back to the clubhouse, and we were in a golf cart!! TONS of water!! We were feeling pretty lucky though, because we made it through 18 with no rain...so that was Friday. Saturday we drove out to another beautiful golf course about 10 miles from Vail. It rained almost the entire morning. We finished the 18 holes and since we were already soaked thought, why stop now? So off we went again, to golf another round in soaking wet weather!! Despite the crazy rainy weather, we had soooooo much fun!! Adam played great and I just played! :-) I am getting better though!! - It was nice to have a little getaway and be together. I can't believe we've been married 11 years!! It has gone by so quickly and yet, in some ways it seems like we got married forever ago!!
What a shot!! Both the golf and the picture!! So Beautiful!
This home is overlooking the 6th green at this golf course and has a magestic mountain background behind it. It is available if anyone is looking!!!
This home is next to the one above and overlooks the 6th green and the 7th tee. Both homes are so beautiful I just can't decided which one I want!:-) If these homes were close to a lake (or better yet, on a lake) I would be tempted to beg, steel and borrow so I could buy one!! They are just gorgeous!!
3 comments:
Hi Marilee,
Nice to hear from you. Isn't the world of blogging amazing. It looks like your been very busy over the last few months. All my sisters have blogs. Their links are on Melinda's site.
Hi Marilee,
It was a nice surprise to hear from you. I am enjoying your blog. It has been a long time since I have seen you and your family. Unfortunately we will miss each other in Calgary this year. I won't be going until August. Brad is comming with me for the full time so we are working around his schedule. I am looking forward to staying connected through the blog it will be fun. Amy
I'm jelous of your golfing skills. I need to take lessons or something to get better so we can ditch the boys with the kids and make them the golf widowers!
Post a Comment