Friday, July 21, 2006
Have you ever felt like this?
I took the kids to the zoo today and normally don't take my camera cause you only need so many pictures of Elephants, Giraffes, Lions and Monkeys (if ya know what I mean), but today I had my camera in my purse and had to take this picture! Right now there are three cute little bear cubs that are only a few months old and the kids love them so we went to see what they were up to. The minute I saw the mother I knew I had to take this shot! I thought it was hilarious because from the look on the mom's face any mother knows EXACTLY how she feels! She looks TOTALLY WORKED!!! (click on the picture so you get a close up of the mom) The cubs are really rambunctious and are always wrestling around! Today I think she had had it! She sat like that for the whole time we were in the area which was about 20 minutes. She must have been thinking to herself the same thing I sometimes think "Maybe if I ignore them, and pretend they are not there, they'll go away!" Sorry if the shot is too graphic for you but I had to post it because I think all of us mommies can DEFINATELY relate!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SO funny Marilee. I feel like that and I only have two kids - three years apart! Cute pics of the kiddies with the ice cream too.
Hysterical! I feel like that often I think!
Nic
Post a Comment