Wednesday, July 05, 2006

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays-I think I say that about every holiday- but really I LOVE the 4th. It's a day where everyone is happy. Family, friends, picnics, barbeques, fireworks! It's a day to be with the people you love--having fun, enjoying the great country we live in! Yesturday was just that for us! After spending the morning together working in the yard and in the house, everyone happy and helping, we had some friends over for a HUGE YUMMY barbeque! Lots of food, lots of laughter and lots of fun!! We then headed over to the park to watch the local fireworks, but due to MORE rain (we have seen more rain in the last week than we've had all year) the fireworks were cancelled! BUMMER!! So Adam, the kids and I came home and watched the BOSTON POPS fireworks on tv--not quite the same as being there--but fireworks non the less! The kids crashed hard! and will be excited when I tell them that the fireworks have been reschuled for tonight. Our fun 4th festivities are still going...

I am so proud of my little FLAG BROWNIE dessert. A few years ago my sister Julie made this dessert. I thought it was so cute and finally made it myself this year. I ran out of time so didn't get the paper stars on but you get the idea!

The Christofferson Family (in our Traditional Old Navy Flag Shirts)

The Jensens
The New Garfields (Noah and Twink)


No comments: