
I just wanted to post some pictures of my Baby Boy!! I can't believe he is almost 2. He is starting to talk a TON and it seems like just yesturday I was fat, pregnant and counting down the seconds till he was born. Now we're approaching the 2 year mark and time has flown by!!
Logan is seriously the happiest kid around! I worry that he could be kidnapped in broad daylight and no one would know because within seconds he and his captore would be best pals and Logan wouldn't put up even a tiny fuss! He recently figured out that waving and "hi" go together so he is very into doing that to anyone who is within earshot! Going to the Grocery Store is almost embarassing as he shouts across the produce section "hi" and waves to the closest shopper! Anyway, I'm so blessed to have such a sweet baby (90% of the time :-). Enjoy the pics!

Early in the summer we learned that our light haired, fair skinned boy is REALLY REALLY light haired and fair skinned. In summers past our other kids (who also had fair skin as babies) could play outside at the park and if we forgot to put sunscreen on you'd never know it. They didn't ever burn...well, we forgot to do the sunsreen thing this particular day and Logan got FRIED!! We felt soooooo bad! The horrible thing is we didn't even realize he was burned. We came home from baseball games, put him down for a nap, got a babysitter and headed out on an afternoon date to Water World (when you come visit we'll take you there. It's an AWESOME water park). When we got home Logan came running out to greet us and it looked like he had a red mask on. His face was BRIGHT red with only white circles around his eyes!! Poor little guy! He didn't even complain or act like it hurt!! Thankfully by the next morning it wasn't so red so no one at church reported us to child services for negligence!

After the sunburn incident we've resorted to swimming in the bathtub instead of the pool! Just kidding. We are now ridiculous about putting on the sunscreen.

Just thought I'd throw this one in cause I think it makes him look so sweet and innocent. Don't be fooled! There is plenty of scheming behind those eye..."Hmmmmmm, after she takes my picture, I'll go give her a big hug and GRAB the camera out her hands and run off. She'll never expect it!"....
9 comments:
Such a cute boy! He may get his fair, burnning skin from his Auntie Laura who was reminded recently that it takes more than one coat of sunscreen (even 45) to protect her from the Mediterranian rays. I was fried!
Seriously, Logan looks just like you! The last picture reminded me of that picture of you in the blue frilly dress, you know the one. Anyway, he is adorable and I can't wait to see you guys!
He is such a cutie! I know what you mean about being too nice, I worry about the kidnap thing with Drew...he would just strike up a conversation and be on his way!
I am sure everyone understands why I am the proudest Papa in the world!I look at the pictures of Logan and just laugh because he is soooo cute! I look at the pictures of Annie's kindergarten graduation and cry because I miss her so much. Our wonderful,considerate Marilee sent Don and me a special gift for Father's Day. It is a DVD of Spencer's first eight years. I have watched it at least fifteen times. MarJane and I are blessed to have such wonderful children and grandchildren. There are none better, as I'm sure Don and Janet will agree!
For all of us married folks, I want to tell you a funny story, but one that will also chill the heart of every marreid man. I am In New York City this week meeting with potential investors in the expansion of our oil and gas company. One of the people I have met with is Howard Allen who is the gatekeeper for several very wealthy families investments. He is in his early 40's and is married with two sons, ages 5 and 3. Howard told me that last week he had called his wife and said, "Honey, my best friend from college is having his 40th birthday a week from Saturday and has invited some of our old college buddies to meet at a bar we went to on Long Island when we were in college and spend the day with him. Do you mind if I go?" She responded, "That's fine Dear, but let me tell you what I will be doing that day. I will be home with our children CELEBRATING MY 40TH BIRTHDAY!" I gave Howard my sincere condolences. As every man knows, there is no way to ever recover from that. No amount of grovelling will ever make it right. My love to all, Papa Greg
What a sweetie. I just love the blond hair. Your kids have the best smiles too! Very cute - thanks for sharing.
He is a cutie- and he looks just like you!! I loved reading up about him!
He is so stinkin' cute! I can't wait until I live close to you. Madison and Logan will be best buds!
He must be related to Marin! She is actually tan- for her- becasue we have been out so much, but compared to Paco (Ben) she is ghostly. I have to put on sunscreen and reapply atleast twice each time we go to the beach or she gets burned. It's funny that we all seem to have at least one fair one.
Nic
He is so stinkin cute Mar...even if he didn't like me yesterday. I still love him!
Post a Comment