Friday, July 21, 2006

"Itty Bitty" Ice Cream Cone

Today on our way home from the zoo we stopped at a famous little ice cream parlor in Denver called Bonnie Brae Ice Cream! Since we moved here we've heard great things about it and decided to stop in to see for ourselves! I waited outside with Logan while my friend took all the kids in to order their cones. I had her order one for Logan and I to share too! When she brought it out Logan wanted to have NOTHING to do with sharing! So the sucker mom that I am to this little guy, I went in to buy him his own...I don't know if it's so much that I'm a sucker or if its that I didn't want to give away my cone, never to get it back! :-) Anyway, when I went in to order they showed me their "Itty Bitty" Ice Cream Cone. It's the perfect size for a little man like Logan! He was in HEAVEN!! The pictures below are the first look, and lick of his very first "itty bitty" ice cream cone!!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Dang he is a cute kid! I can't wait to see him. (and the rest of you)