Sunday, July 23, 2006

And We're Off!

Just a few more hours before we are FINALLY off on our summer vacation!! Usually we travel a lot in the summers but this year we decided to go more low key and stick around town. It has been a very fun summer with lots of pool days, zoo trips, park days, etc. but I'm ready to get outta here. We're headed up to Canada for 2 weeks. I'm sooooo excited. We're staying at my parents the first week and then heading up to British Columbia to their cabin for the 2nd week. I'm not sure if I'll be able to post while I'm there, we'll just have to see what the computer situation is like, but I'll take lots of pictures and let ya know how it goes when we get back!! Happy Summer!!!

1 comment:

nena said...

Marilee, I hope you have fun at the cabin I know we sure did. I totally remember the black out at the cabin, It's funny that you mentioned it, because my mom and I were laughing about it the other day. I remember running around down stairs in the dark and running right into Julie I belive and getting bloody teeth. Oh memories! have fun call us when you get back maybe you have time to visit before you go! drive safe back to calgary you never know what is jumping out of those woods.