Saturday, June 19, 2010

Making the change…

I’ve been re-reading some of my blog entries from the past 6 months and my goodness, am I ever depressing! Yes this move has been hard but come on self! Plenty of people move and many under more difficult circumstances so get over it! And over it I am….I LOVE Colorado, I MISS Colorado but I’m SOOOOOO grateful my family and I got to live there for 7 years! It was an amazing place to live, to have and raise children and to make amazing and wonderful life long friends! Colorado will always be a part of me!!!!

BUT, it’s time to move on and make the change. Not just physically but in every other way too and that includes our family blog!

“ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGHS”

family tradition

has been changed to “I LOVE LA”.

I Love LA 3 

And love it we do! We’ll keep you posted on all the reasons we love LA. So stay tuned and leave comments! :-)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

So many awesome pictures! I think it is funny that so many of you have the same hair color! Yeah for school musicals too!

Amy said...

Yeah for LA! (not the team mind you!)

Julie said...

Ummmmmmm, your blog hasn't been depressing at all!!!!! I've enjoyed hearing your adventures and adjustments!!!!!!