Thursday, June 24, 2010

COUSINS

Last weekend Adam was lucky enough to go to the US OPEN in Pebble Beach with my Dad, Brother and two Brother In Laws! While he was gone I stayed home with my 5 kids plus my sister Heather’s 3 oldest children while she flew to Utah with her baby to run in the “Wasatch Back” 24 hour Relay with my other sister Julie! It was a fun weekend with me, 8 kids and a dog! :-)

Heather’s kids are adorable and were perfect little Angels! It was so fun for me and my kids to get to know them a little better!

DSC_0401 TYLER (9)DSC_0392  BROOKLYNN (7)DSC_0380

JOSH (4)

DSC_0419a

8 IS ENOUGH!!!

We Miss You Guys!!! Come Back Again Soon!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Too cute! I love those pictures! I need some copies...... Thanks again so much, the kids had fun and miss your monkey's so much!

Amy said...

Ca-ute!!!

Monica said...

All the kids are just darling. Sounds like you sure had your hands full.

Julie said...

That picture of Brooklynn is GORGEOUS!!!!! Heather needs to get that up in a frame ASAP!!!!!