Thursday, June 24, 2010

Garett’s 8th Birthday – Part II

What better place to have a Birthday Party than in a pool in your own backyard? That is where G decided to celebrate this year! It was so easy and super fun! He had 7 friends, plus his siblings, a pool, bbq hotdogs, soda, ice cream, cake and presents! What more could a kid ask for!

DSC_0323Cute Camille- This little beauty and Garett are just 2 days apart! Her mom and I were pregnant together! It’s so fun to live close again! We always hoped they’d be good friends when we were pregnant with them and now that we are here, they are already on their way to being life long friends!   

DSC_0341 DSC_0343

Blowing out the candles!

DSC_0329

Checkin Out the Presents!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I wanna pool in my backyard so I don't have to pay $150 to take Natalie and her friend to Boondocks for her 8 1/2 birthday party. Oh wait...that's cheaper then putting a pool in. Heeheehee!

Julie said...

I wanna pool in my backyard so I don't have to pay $150 to take Natalie and her friend to Boondocks for her 8 1/2 birthday party. Oh wait...that's cheaper then putting a pool in. Heeheehee!