Our cute Natalie (my sister Julie’s daughter) turned 8 just a few days after Christmas! To celebrate she wanted to have a “GIRLS DAY OUT” with her cousins and Aunties! We had a fun lunch at Panda Express and then went to get pedicures and manicures! Such fun!
This is my cute Nanny Rae! She is such a sweet little girl! I remember when she was born there were times that I honestly thought I needed to go rescue her from her Mother! Not that her Mother was doing anything wrong, just that since they moved 10 days after Nanny was born, my sisters patience with a newborn were less than stellar (self proclaimed by my sister. I’m not being mean). When I went to visit them after they moved I thought she was the sweetest little baby ever and she still is the cutest thing! I love her to bits!
Cute Girls- Marin, Annie, Natalie, Brooklynn Nicole, Julie, Heather, Nana
Even Avery got to join in the fun! (Auntie Nicole) Getting loves from Auntie Heather
2 comments:
cute pics! avery is a doll...
That was way super fun! My Nanny Rae is a sweetie!!!
Post a Comment