Monday, April 05, 2010

CHRISTMAS MORNING

The kids were ecstatic, the parents were tired (but excited too), and Granddad was up to his old tricks of delaying the Christmas Morning Reveal by telling stories. We all gathered in Mom and Dad’s room and after only some minor Granddad teasing and a family prayer we were off to the basement to see what surprises awaited us.

P1000137_JPG

All the kids piling onto Nana and Granddad’s bed

P1000142_JPG P1000136_JPG

Nana all ready for the day :-)                                                         Brooklynn and Granddad snuggling

P1000140_JPG P1000139_JPGP1000138_JPG 

TJ, Julie and Adam                                        Steve and Noah                                    Nicole and Gracie

P1000144_JPG P1000146_JPG P1000147_JPG      

The March downstairs and the big reveal of Santa’s Surprises!

One of my most exciting gifts was the new Nikon camera Adam got me. I don’t have many pictures of the morning festivities because the battery was charging! I do have a few …

CSC_0052  

My Cute Sisters

DSC_0004 DSC_0035

Babies First Christmas-Avery not sure what’s going on and Noah enjoying the moment!

DSC_0008

Happy Gracie

 DSC_0013 DSC_0014

Mom’s big Christmas Surprise for the guys was a trip to the US Open at Pebble Beach. The Boys were SOOOOO excited!

 DSC_0028

What’s Christmas day with out a cat nap?

DSC_0029

The kids eating our traditional Christmas Breakfast: Ebeskivers and Scotch Stew (two family traditions combined)

Garett, Nicole and I goofing around with my new Camera!

  DSC_0045 DSC_0049

 DSC_0055 DSC_0058

DSC_0059DSC_0061

CHRISTMAS DINNER

 P1000155_JPG        P1000154_JPGDSC_0129  

We had a YUMMY Christmas Feast! Clearly I was too busy eating to remember to take any pictures!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Very funny pics of you and Nicole. The picture of me and Julie, not so much. I look like an idiot! HaHa, love you!

Lisa said...

Yeah! What camera did you get? Do you love it?