A few days after Avery came, my sister came down from Calgary to take photos of her. She's a prof. photographer and is amazing! She just posted some of the pics on her website. Check them out
HERE and let me know if you think they are as amazing as I think they are :-)!
14 comments:
She is seriously sooo talented. Just when I think I'm starting to get better I look at her pictures and realize I've got such a long way to go. Gorgeous gorgeous pictures!
oh my good gracious the bottom right picture of Avery is cute beyond words! seriously...can't even describe it!
The pictures are precious! Your sis. is EXCELLENT!! Take care :)
she did such a great job. I your kids are so stinkin cute!
I agree-- the pic of Avery on the bottom right is so adorable. All the pics are great!
These are beautiful! The subjects make it easy on the photographer!! So cute!
Those were amazing! Your kids are so cute already but she did a great job of really bringing out their full cuteness and personalities.
Beautiful!!!!!!!! Darling kiddo's!
Those are perfect!! Julie did such a beautiful job!! Love them! I hope she can take some of us when she come in September!!
I. LOVE. THEM.
She is amazing. There are so many, I just can't decide which is my favorite.
so dang cute. she has mad skills! i love the ones of the four big kids together, and avery.......okay i love all the pictures!
Yes, thay are as amazing as you think they are! Thank you for sharing!
Sorry if this posts twice. Yes, they are as amazing as you think they are. Thanks for sharing. I love them.
I'm just sittin' here smiling from ear to ear! You know the kind where the smile lingers coz what you saw or heard is savored? What amazing pics of such cute and loving brothers and sisters. Absolutely loved the last one of Avery....bliss...just pure bliss!
Post a Comment