A love that story! And I love that Adam's love of snuggling hasn't left him! And I love that he's passed that love of snuggling on down to the kids! What could be better than a snuggle?
He still loves the chest snuggles and one of his favorite things to do with our babies is fall asleep on the couch, whilst watching some sort of sporting event, with the baby snuggled on his chest!
Last week Adam was the lucky recipient of Avery's "comftabow" snuggles! He was in Heaven!
6 comments:
So cute! Love her!!!
That does look comftabow! Get over her so she can have a comftabow snuggle with ME!!!!
so adorable. She's a cutie....I want a cuddle with her too!
Oh, me too, me too!!!
That's sweet!!! :)
what a darling picture. Wish they could stay that little for a longer time than they do.
that is such a sweet picture of Adam and the new baby. Ps. thanks for commenting on my blog. Since going private i have been a little nervous that nobody looks let alone will comment.
Post a Comment