Wednesday, September 16, 2009

6 Weeks Old


My baby girl is already 6 weeks old! (well actually, as I type this she is 8 weeks old but I'm posting about her being 6 weeks since I'm so far behind on my blogging)-Anywho, for me 6 weeks old is the time that babies change from looking like a newborn to a regular baby. As grateful as I am that she is sleeping so well, and getting onto a schedule, there is a sadness for me because I'll never have a "newborn" again. She is growing and changing soooo quickly that I just wish the time would stop and she could stay this little forever!
CHUBBY cheeks!
Self protrait of me and Avery. She's not looking at the camera but you get a good idea of how big she's getting!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Her eyes are so huge! I can't believe that she is that old already. It makes me sad thinking my little Noah is growing that fast too.

Jenni Coberly said...

Cute hair!! Of course cute baby too!!

D and J said...

Can't wait to get a hold of her this weekend. She is SOOO CUTE. Look out Auntie Julie, it might be all out war!

D and J said...

She is so adorable. Can't wait to get a hold of her this weekend. Look out Auntie Julie. It might be all out ward!

Julie said...

You DO NOT have "mom" hair and miss Avery is so yummy! Can't wait to snuggle her tomorrow!!!!!