Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Avery Meets Papa!

At the end of August Papa was finally able to come and meet little Avery. Usually he is here when our babies are born but due to his work and travel schedule he couldn't come until now. Of course it was love at first sight for both of them.
The weekend was FULL of snuggle time for Papa and all the kids but Avery got priority!
Poor little baby girl had the worst case of baby acne I've ever seen! Didn't bother her a bit, she still nestled right in for good snuggly naps!
Papa and his girls! What could be more Heavenly?

Thanks for your visit Papa! Avery now knows how blessed she is to have you for her Papa! We LOVE you!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love her chubby little cheeks all squishy on Greg's chest. And I LOVE the picture of him and his girls!!!! I hope Annie didn't feel upstaged!