Thursday, September 17, 2009

8 Weeks Old


I snapped a few pictures of Avery this morning and wanted to get them posted asap! Have I mentioned how fast she is growing! She is a super smiley little thing and soooo content just to be! Enjoy the pics!

Super CUTE baby!



Fast Friends - Lucy is 8 months old and Avery is 8 Weeks old! These two will be lifelong pals!

Last night I found Annie and Avery snuggling on the couch! You can tell Annie was fake sleeping but Avery was out cold and wrapped her little arm around Annie's neck all by herself! Such cute Sisters!

15 comments:

tiffany garfield said...

SHE is SUCH a Christofferson! She's so cute and little. I bet Annie is just in Heaven with her!

Heather said...

Too cute! Avery is so adorable and I can't believe how BIG her eyes are! They remind me a little of Justin's when he was a baby! I love her and hate that I will have to wait until Christmas to meet her.

Anonymous said...

she is so precious..you have such a great family.

Nicole said...

I LOVE that last pic!!!!! It makes me all teary eyed! I want to hold that sweet baby. I hope you are enjoying every minute of her because this may be the las titme you get to have an 8 week old that is your very own!

Stefanie said...

I love the pic of Annie and Avery. Absolutely adorable!!

Stefanie Lambert

Wishing for the West Coast said...

So cute - it makes me want another. I love that you have a pup now. I remember bringing Bailey for Christmas and the kids weren't real sure :)

Julie said...

I'm so glad I got to get Avery snuggles! I miss her snuggles and yummy baby smell!!!! Sigh...I guess I have to wait till Christmas. At least then I'll have 2 babies to snuggle with!

Tosha Mack said...

These are all great pics-- I love the dog and the baby! You hope they will be good friends and that they don't terrorize each other. This pic of Annie is just so precious!...Tosh

Michaelson Family said...

That is such a cute picture! Avery is a doll. Can't wait for Cici and Avery to become friends.

Lindsay said...

She is so cute! Is it just me or does she look a lot like Adam?

Ann said...

She is so adorable! I love the picture of Annie and Avery. Avery makes me have baby-itis! She's dangerously cute that way. :)

Monica said...

What a sweet picture of your girls.

Julie K said...

Avery is so cute! She totally reminds me of Logan. Well, all your kids, but Logan especially.
OMGoodness, I just read your comment on my Fish creek falls post and it made me laugh! I'm glad I'm not the only one. (I think my SIL Janna thought I was crazy, but she was just too nice to say so.) BTW, even though I have been terrible about updating the monkey blog lately, my black blog is the place to go for more timely posts. www.juliekonchar.blogspot.com
Take care!

Laura said...

When are we going to get your happy baby and my happy baby together again?????

Lisa said...

Cute pictures. So fun to have 'sisters'!! Love that cute apple shirt, Avery! Can't wait to see you!!