Thursday, September 17, 2009

Future Missionaries

Every Sunday Morning Logan and G-man BEG me to let them wear their suits to church. I haven't let them for almost the entire summer because they get hot and end up giving me the suit coats and I have to carry them around church all day. This Sunday I relented and they couldn't have been happier. They certainly look handsome don't they!

I'd say we have 2 future missionaries on our hands!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Handsome boys!

Tosha Mack said...

And two handsome missionaries at that-- if we ever move from Colorado we gotta keep in touch. You never know when your gonna "need" a handsome RM!

Mom, Aunt, Grandma Ehat or Lori said...

I'd have to agree on the cute handsome boys!1 The above pics of Annie and Avery - priceless!! What a sweet and adorable baby - so glad we got to see you all and to hold Avery even if it was only for a short time!! Love and hugs to you all.

Lindsay said...

They were so handsome! I saw Logan pointing out to Adam that he was wearing his suit, he looked so proud to be wearing it!

Laura said...

They definitely look the part!

Lisa said...

So cute! Can't wait to see those kids of yours.