Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Chubby Arms

This morning when Annie and I went in to check on Avery, this is how we found her. She was sound asleep and had tried to wriggle herself out of her burrito wrap blanket. She succeeded at getting her chubby little arm free but left the sleeve of her nightie tucked warmly in the blanket!

6 comments:

Brecken said...

so cute!!! She's adorable. I bet Annie is super cute with her.

Julie said...

I CANNOT FREAKIN WAIT to get my hands on her. Seriously Mar, I'm DYING over her. She is soooooooo cute!!!!! I love her!

Lindsay said...

That's so funny! I can't believe she could wriggle her little chubby arm out of her sleeper, so precious!

Amy said...

What a great memory to have of her!! Love that chubbiness....can't wait to meet her! Maybe Julie and I need to make a little trip!!

Proud Momma said...

What a cute pic! I have seen Charlotte do the same thing...how the heck did she get her arm out of the jammies though?

Deb said...

She is adorable!! Congratulations.