Monday, August 03, 2009

First Bath, Granddad and Welcome Home

It's tradition that Nana gives my babies their first bath after their belly button falls off. Avery's fell off when she was just 6 days old! The next day she had her first bath and loved it. She didn't even cry! We video taped the bath so I didn't get any actual pictures of it but was able to get an "after" picture of her and Nana!
Pretty Baby Girl after her first bath!

Granddad was able to come and meet little Avery this past weekend. Though it was a short trip, we're so grateful he was able to come!

I meant to take pictures and post them when I first came home from the Hospital with Avery but only just got around to it today! It was so cute to walk into the house when I got home and see this cute sign that all of the kids had worked on. Thank you for welcoming us all home!

3 comments:

Julie said...

her outfits look so familiar!!!!! She is so cute. I'm glad she was able to get a real bath fast and that dad was able to meet her!

Lindsay said...

She is so cute!

PapaGPC said...

Another beauty! I can hardly wait to meet her!