Monday, August 03, 2009

Two Weeks Old

Here are a few pictures of Avery at 2 weeks old. I can't believe how much she has changed already! SHe looks different almost every day!

12 comments:

Julie said...

Marilee she is BEAUTFUL!!!! I have been so wrapped up in my own stuff I have not been blogstalking!!! I am so glad the yellow stuff has subsided and all is well. Kids, I am telling you, you never quit worrying!!! I can't wait to snuggle her in person! I will call you after the wedding and sneak over! So cute!!!

Heather said...

Love her and all her cuteness and I am so glad the billirubin stuff is over!

Julie said...

She's got the biggest eyes! What a cute girl. Love the outfit!

Amy said...

She is so, so, so, soooooo cute! Look at those round cheeks!!

Lindsay said...

She has for sure changed! She looks so much bigger already! That monkey outfits was one of my very favorites with Brooklyn, did Julie give it to you? I love the monkeys!

Brigitte said...

She is so adorable Marilee!

Monica said...

she's darling Marilee. Hope all is well with you guys.

McKinlay Family said...

I just checked your blog today for the first time. Congratulations. I actually have tears in my eyes. You are so blessed. I LOVE the name. Good choice and I love that it means something. Good luck and I will have to come visit soon. XOXO

Michaelson Family said...

What a doll. She is so adorable. You guys sure make cute kids!

Brecken said...

She's so cute! I can't wait to bring Lovey by to see her. Hopefully sometime this week!

Lacey Evanson Stewart said...

Congrats!! She is SOOOOO beautiful! I am glad all is going well with your family and your sweet new baby! Don't ou just love having a newborn! I am enjoying every minute I have with our new little one! Hope all is well!

Lacey

Tosha Mack said...

She looks like her cute fuzzy blonde hair is gone! She is a doll-- I need to come hold her sometime soon. ~~ Tosh