For those who wanted to go to the concert and couldn't, here is a clip of Tim singing "I'm Already Home". It's the song he sang at an awards show a few months ago. He was dressed in black and the stage was dark, as the song ended, the lights behind him came up and there were families of soldiers lost in Iraq standing behind him. It was very emotional to watch on tv and even more emotional to hear him perform it live! I wish I had filmed the whole performance for you to see! Here is just a clip!

3 comments:
I lovey the Tim too! Doesn't that song just kill you? The part where he says, "If you're reading this on the other side of the world, I won't be there to see the birth of our little girl" I just want to cry everytime! (I think I might have gotten the words a little bit wrong, but you get the idea!)
I get the chills watching him. I love him. There is something about his face, his bod and even his tats that make me go nutty for him.
I love that song too - so emotional.
He's so hot! I lovey him!
Post a Comment