
For MONTHS we have been waiting for the WORLD PREMIERE or HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2! My kids (and Adam and I) LOVED the first one and have been so excited for the 2nd one to come out! Last night it aired and we were not disappointed! Let me just say that both Zac Efron (Troy) and Vanessa Hudgens (Gabriella) are so adorable. I even have a crush on cute Zac!


My kids have been so excited all week. Tuesday we bought the HSM 2 Soundtrack and they have been listening to it every waking moment since we got home! After much begging and pleading I finally gave in and we threw a High School Musical 2 Party for them and all their friends! (actually, they don't know this but I was planning to have the party all along, I just didn't want to seem like a pushover so I made them work for it a little :-) As soon as they got off the bus from school we started decorating the basement! We printed off pictures of the cast and plastered them all over the walls! We had red tinsel wrapped around banisters, beams and on the walls! The food table (with chips, popcorn, m&m's, donuts, taquitos and capri suns) was decorated with a HSM 2 tablecloth, plates, napkins and cups! It really was so much fun!
Before it started the kids had a countdown and then proceeded to squeal, hoot and holler for at least the first 30 minutes of the show! So funny!
Anyway, the kids had a blast and Adam and I enjoyed the show, on our upstairs TV, in peace and quiet!
Oh and PS: Adam read that they are currently writing HSM 3 but no one has signed on yet. This time it will be in Theaters! Hmmmm, not sure what I think about that...well actually I do....Zac Efron on a big screen??? EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee!:-)

7 comments:
I also loved High School Musical 2! It was so awesome! I heard that they were making a 3rd also. I looked up Zac Efron online to see what other movies/tv he has been on, and HSM 3 is the first thing listed. Hmmmm, maybe it's already in the works!
Brookie went to a party last night for it too! So funny, she came home all giddy. She is watching it right now and Steve keeps asking if it is too mature for her. Oh boy - come on.
Marilee, I'm so jealous. My kids were dying the night it aired. We still don't have our TV hooked up so we asked some friends to put it on a DVD and send it to us. We'll be watching it for a family movie night SOON. I'm just as excited as the kids.
We had to wait until after football practice, but then had the family viewing- it was cute! Saw Hairspray Saturday- it's been a good Zac weekend :). He's just as adorable in the Hairspray. I'm glad the party was a smash!
so much fun!
OMG, you are killing me of course. it seems like a lot of people had these parties. how funny!
I really loved it too...actualy we all did. Our party was fun too. As for Zac...I so love him in a "can't you marry my daughter?" sort of way!
Post a Comment