Monday, August 13, 2007

For the 3rd Time...



As most of you know I LOVE Faith Hill and Tim Mcgraw! Whenever they come to town I try to go and this year was no different! 7 years ago, Adam and I went to see them in LA when they first toured together and we both loved it! At the time I was a HUGE Faith Fan and Adam bought tickets for my birthday. At that concert I totally fell for Tim and the next day went out and bought every one of his cd's! When I was pregnant with Logan I went to see Tim at "fiddler's green" here in Colorado with a bunch of girlfriends, and then last year went to their Soul to Soul tour in Chicago with my sisters, sister in law, Nicole, friend Julie and my sisters in laws! Once again a fabulous concert! This year I REALLY wanted to go but REALLY wanted ot have good seats, so, I did what my cousin Jeni blogged about last year...wait to by tickets at the last minute! It worked! Every day for two weeks before the concert I checked Ticketmaster for tickets. They were always in section 300 or something way hi up. Finally the Thursday before the concert I checked and they had lower section, 5 rows up! They were GREAT seats! Once again, I was not disappointed and the concert was fabulous! It would have been even better if a dumb lady sitting behind me hadn't wacked me in the warm for standing up! It could have been ugly if I'd been in a bad mood but she hit me and then snarled "No one behind you can see anything when you are standing up" I replied, "Then stand up and you'll be able to see too!" But I should have said "After you hit ALL the people in front of me who are standing up, and yell at them to sit down, then I'll sit down too"! Some people! If you go to a concert to just SIT, then stay home and turn on a CD! Seriously! Anyway, if Tim and Faith come to your town, they are a MUST SEE!!! They played till about 11:30pm! It was awesome (that also explains why I look totally worked in the self portrait Adam and I took above! We took after the show!) Anyway, here are a few pics I took with my AWESOME camera:




8 comments:

Tamara said...

Wow! Those are great pictures. You must have had GREAT seats!

Jeni said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH great seats! I am sooo jeleous! I love them. I have crushed tim for way too long it is unhealthy. I couldn't go this year and I was soooo upset. Thanks for the pictures, it made me feel like I was there - oh your seats were sooo good!

Julie said...

sigh...i love them too! tim is so yummy!

Nicole said...

Ryan's boos took his girls this weekend to the concert here and Faith brought them all up on stage! How cool would that have been- he had 3 daughters there and a one of the girls friends and Faith thought they were cute- next time you need to take Annie and sit really close- maybe you'll get lucky! :)

Lindsay said...

I love Tim too! I wish I could have been there, it just didn't work out!

Lindsay said...

I just read this in People Magazine. Faith Hill said, "Somebody needs to teach you some class, my friend. You don't go grabbing somebody else's husband's private parts, you understand me?" She said that onstage during a concert in Lafayette, LA after an fan attempted to grope Tim. Can you blame her?

Lisa said...

Mar, we just watched Flicka for our family movie night on Friday. I remember you blogged about it last year! We loved it! How fun to have such great seats!

shannon said...

You are such a freak and i love it!