Our last day arrived all too quickly and we decided we wanted to make the most of it. The Animal Kingdom has an awesome roller coaster “Everest” and once again, since the last time we were in DW Julie was preggers with Reecey, the kids couldn’t wait to go back and take her on it. Of course it did not disappoint and we ALL (including Granddad) loved it! It wasn’t a busy day at all and we rode the ride over and over and over. The kids were in Heaven.
When we were finally able to drag them away from the roller coaster we went over to the Safari which I always love. We also made it on the water ride where only a select few got completely DRENCHED (yours truly was one of those).
WAITING FOR THE BUS
Of course Julie and I have to take a picture of eachother taking a picture of eachother! LOL!
I have a sneaking suspicion that these fools were wishing they were GOLFING at this particular moment! TJ is even dressed like he’s about to hit the Golf Course!
I promise that we did not color coordinate for this day but we sure did a good job of matching eachother none the less! I sure do love these ladies! My mom and 2 sisters have no idea how much I love, rely on and look up to them! I have certainly been blessed with amazingly strong, beautiful and talented women in my family! And we sure do know how to have a good time together too!
The Future Generation of Miller Girls! (minus Avery, Amber, Marin and Gracie)
Handsome (albeit squinty) boys! An army of future Missionaries!
THE SAFARI
THE RIDES
TJ and I after getting soaked on the water ride!
Everest did not disappoint! Check out the last 4 rows and see if you recognize anyone!
True Disney style this nice “cast member” saw Logan’s popsicle slide right off the stick onto the ground and went and got him a new one for FREE! It was sooooo nice of him and saved me from dealing with a Major/Minor meltdown!
Waiting to see “A Bugs Life” show we took this last family picture of our 2010 Disney World Trip!
We can’t wait to go back and bring Avery with us next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment