Thursday, May 19, 2011

Meeting Raelynn

While we were in Florida, Adam’s brother and his wife, Jill had their first baby on September 21st! We could hardly wait to get home and see her so the following Sunday afternoon we headed down to Long Beach to meet our new cousin/niece! She is ABSOLUTELY breath taking! I instantly fell in love, I think we all did, and we are soooooo HAPPY for Dan and Jill! Welcome to the family Baby Rae Rae!

DSC_2034

Spencer is holding Raelynn here. He LOVES babies!

DSC_2048

The Proud Parents

DSC_2036DSC_2039

Annie and Avery taking a look at their new cousin!

DSC_2042DSC_2046

The Boys get a turn!

DSC_2052

Auntie Mimi get’s a turn to love on Rae Rae!

DSC_2041

I don’t think there are words to describe how I feel about this picture! Two brothers gazing so tenderly at the younger brother’s new baby! Adam remember when Daniel was born and to see him with his own baby was a very sweet moment for him (and for me)!

1 comment:

Amy said...

LOVE it all!!!