We had a wonderful Easter Sunday with our Family. After Church we headed down to Irvine and met at Ryan and Nic’s church (it was raining so we had to move it from the Park to the Church) for a family dinner with all of us plus the Adam’s cousins the Sherwoods. The kids had a huge Easter Egg Hunt in one of the large classrooms and we were able to sit, visit and catch up with all the cousins!
I had gone to church early to practice with the Choir and so the usual taking of a million pictures to get the right one didn’t happen. This is as good as Adam and the kids had patience for.
I LOVE this dress! I had seen it at Target a few weeks before Easter but it was only in the big girl sizes. Saturday before Easter I was at a different Target and there it was! I was ecstatic cause I knew it would be adorable on my baby girl! I may be bias but I think I was 100% right!
It didn’t take long for all the little kids to catch on to the concept of the “Easter Egg Hunt”
Logan and G had fun searching for eggs. And “no comment” on Garett’s attempt to slick his hair back like Pat Rielly/Draco Malfoy!
CRAZY Cousins!!!!
Spencer and Annie are the most AMAZING big brother and big sister! I LOVE watching them with Avery! They are so helpful and so kind, patient and loving with her! She is one lucky little girl to have such a good big bro and sis!
3 comments:
I think you're 110% right...that dress is adorable and she is SOOOO stinkin' cute!!
Oh! what special pix. I can hardly wait to get there again--June 28.
Such cute pictures!!!
Post a Comment