Friday, May 20, 2011

March 2011

AVERY

“Fifies” and “Barney”- This little baby is quickly growing from baby to toddler and I am having a hard time keeping up! She is soooo much fun and is always the “Belle of the Ball” around our house. Everyone adores her and just can’t get enough of her. The scary thing is that as she grows, she’s quickly catching on to the fact that she’s got each of us wrapped around one of those pudgy little fingers and the attitude is coming on strong. Still, we just laugh and think its cute. All I can say is that sooner or later we are ALL going to be in trouble with this one. She’s going to be ruling the roost in no time!

DSC_0087DSC_0096

This little munchkin LOVES her chair, her sippy cup, watching Barney and eating “fifies”!

DSC_0102 

“Lullow”

DSC_0116DSC_0118

Most days Avery is my little shadow but on this particular day I was working around the house and noticed Avery wasn’t beside me anymore. As I hunted around the house this was what I found. She was laying on the ground with a piece of paper, a sippy and crayons surrounding her. With a big cheesy grin she looked up at me and said “Lullow, Lullow” (Color, color). She was absolutely adorable!

DSC_0123

Piggies- With thin, whispy blond hair I’ve never done anything to Avery’s hair. When she was little she would always pull out any headbands I’d try to put in so I gave up. I finally decided to try to to a little piggy tail on the top of her head and she LOVED it! Since then she almost ALWAYS has one or two piggies in with a bow for most of the day. Every once in a while she’ll reach up and pull out her bow. When I put it back in I say “Avery, are you supposed to pull out your bow” to which she replies “No, no, no!”. Too cute!

DSC_0134

First Piggy Ever!

DSC_0154DSC_0156

First Piggy with a Bow!

 
G’s SCHOOL MUSICAL
 

Garett was thrilled when he found out that he would have a small, but important, speaking part in the 3rd grade Musical. I can’t even remember who he was but he delivered his lines with great enthusiasm. This kid was born for the stage (according to him, at least).

 

SPRING BREAK Week

For some crazy reason the younger kids got 2 weeks off for Spring Break this year. It was actually nice to have a longer break in the spring and we enjoyed every minute. The first week we stayed home and filled our days with park days, going to movies, hiking and swimming while the second week we jumped in the car and headed to Utah for Conference and to visit my sister and her fam!

DSC_0198DSC_0173

                                                    Spencer                              Annie and Avery who wouldn’t let go. She HATED the pool!

DSC_0182DSC_0184

Logan and Garett

DSC_0192

Avery and her BFF Brinley. They are only 1 week a part. Brinle’s mom and I laugh that these two better be good friends because at church they are all the other one’s got. There are no other girls their age in our ward. So far, the friendship has been a match made in heaven!

DSC_0195DSC_0197

This little guy is Brinley’s brother, Camden. He reminds me SOOOOO much of Spencer at the age! He LOVED playing with the big kids and jumping in the pool1

1 comment:

Juliann said...

I love these swim pictures!! We had such a great day, and after I showed them to Camden he said, "we go back?" haha!