Valentine’s Day Dinner
A few years ago Adam and I went to a Valentine’s Day Dinner Party at our friends home in Colorado. Each couple was asked to bring a movie clip of a favorite romantic movie. It was such a fun night and I decided then that someday I would hostess my own V-Day Dinner Party someday. Of course I didn’t want to steel the idea from her when we were still in CO but as soon as we moved, I made sure she knew I was going to go for it! This year was the year and we had a great time. Adam and I made and served a 5 course meal. It was delicious! After dinner we watched short clips of everyone’s favorite Romantic Movie. It was so funny to see what everyone chose. There was everything from “The Incredibles”, to “Jerry McGuire”, to “Napoleon Dynamite”. We have once again been blessed to have some amazing couple friends here in California. Everywhere we live we have made some wonderful friends and living here has been no different! We are so blessed!
The Table and Settings
The Kirbys The Bartons
The Fransons The Hasketts
The Browns The Ostergards
VALENTINE’S Day
Each year I try to do something fun for my kids on Valentine’s Day. This year I wrote each of them a little love note and included a picture of me with them by ourselves. When I was making Spencer’s note I realized that I didn’t have ANY pictures of just Spencer and I for at least the past 5 years. I was so upset about it so the next morning, Valentine’s Morning, I got out my camera and had Annie take a few pictures of us! We were both radiant with our “sleepy faces” but I didn’t care. I just wanted a picture with me and my baby boy! We’ll be doing much better about our picture taking in the future!
My BEAUTIFUL Flowers from Adam
Nicole’s 40th Birthday
My Sister In Law turned 40 at the end of January and though it took some time, Laura, my mom and Nic’s friend Jen, my mom and Adam’s sister Laura were able to throw together a perfect celebration!
Beautiful Nicole
Oh we are so silly! Seriously thought we were being so funny with the “SWAP” picture!
The Original “C’s”
The Kids and Spouses
Laura, Jen and Mom threw a wonderful Party!
President’s Day in Irvine
We spent Presidents Day Weekend in Orange County. On Monday morning the Millers had everyone over for Papa’s famous french toast breakfast! It’s always sooooo good! The kids had fun goofing around with their cousins!
Pyramid Collapsed Pyramid
Zoey was almost 23 Months Old here and I just LOVE these Pictures of her! She is such a fun, happy and busy little girl that to get her to stop for the Camera is near impossible. I just followed her around and snapped a picture any time she slowed down. I just LOVE her eyes and her fair skin in these pics! She is such an adorable little thing and has the BEST personality of any “almost” 2 year I know. (her mother may disagree since she gets to be the one to chase that personality all over the place)
Avery performing on the table! Gracie being her beautiful self!
I seriously cannot wait to watch these little munchkins grow up together! Gracie is 15 months older than Zoey and 18 months older than Avery and already the three LOVE eachother. In a few months we’ll throw little Raelynn(who is just 14 months younger than Avery) into the mix and we’ll have a group of four sassy little girls! Guaranteed good times to be had!
Dad’s Coyote Hunt
While we were all in Sunny Southern California, my dad was in –40 degree celcius weather in Northen Alberta with my Uncle hunting coyotes. There are so many of those things up there that the Ranchers are begging people to come and kill the pests. They kill all the livestock and wreak havoc everywhere. Some have even been seen killing and eating baby calves AS they are being born! How gross! Anyway, the office staff at Dad’s practice gave him and Uncle Ian a “hunting trip” for Christmas. From the pics you can see that it was successful. I asked what you dod with the rascals after you kill ‘em. Dad said nothing. The hunting expedition gets rid of them. I’m proud to say that dad shot four and killed three coyotes. Couldn’t find the 4th one. Ian got the other.
My Dad Uncle Ian
Ward Party
We had a ward party with the theme “Back to the Future”. Everyone was supposed to dress up as something they were good at in high school. Of course a basketball player was the obvious choice for me. Annie’s team had just gotten brand new uniforms and they were HUGE so my friend Kristi and I were teammates. I wore Annie’s and Kristi wore Annie’s friend Julia’s. It was hilarious. It was so fun to see what everyone else dressed up as.
Me, Juliann (also a basketball player, however PREGNANT this time), Julie (homecoming Queen), and Kristi. Adam was a Volleyball player/beach bum!
No comments:
Post a Comment