Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fever


Our sweet baby girl started running a fever on Sunday night a few weeks ago. With all the junk that's been going around I was really worried about her! There have been quite a few cases of H1N1 around the community and both Garett and Adam had been sick the previous week with flu-like symptoms (though they both tested negative for flu) so understandably I was worried.

Monday morning I took her into the doctor and to my relief (and the doctors) her right ear was filled with fluid and bright red! An ear infection! Though I'm sure she didn't feel "relief" from the diagnosis, I was happy it was nothing more serious. Within a few hours of starting the anti biotics she was feeling MUCH better! Poor baby!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

poor baby is right! I'm glad it wasn't worse. Did you know you have ads on your blog? its that on purpose?

Cory Elvidge said...

Where does time go!? Your kids are so beautiful. I wish I knew any of them lol. I am STUNNED at how much Garrett (I think that's the one) looks like Adam!!! And you look beautiful as ever. Love you guys!