Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Birthday Girls



10 years! Ten Years! TEN YEARS PEOPLE!!!!!

I can't even BELIEVE that my little Annie Girl is 10 years old!

Yesterday was Annie's birthday and I spent the day looking at her in awe and disbelief! She is growing into such a wonderful, sweet, sensitive, caring, fun, radiant, happy, faithful, obedient young woman. She has a style all her own, she carries herself with confidence, she isn't ashamed of the things she loves, she is so conscientious of trying to do what is right and is sooo much fun! All I can think is "when did this happen?". When did she change from my temper tantruming 3 year old, leaving ME in a puddle of tears after each encounter (sometimes 5 + a day) and into this Sweet Angel who puts me into tears from laughter or pride or both! It has happened before me eyes and I'm ever so grateful that I get to be her mother!

Annie, thank you for being such a sweet girl. For ALWAYS striving to do what is right, for remembering you are a daughter of our Heavenly Father, for constantly helping others and for being such a light in our home!

WE LOVE YOU!

Happy Birthday Sweet Annie Girl!


TWO BIRTHDAY GIRLS


Today Annie is 10 and Avery is 3 months old! Again, WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?!!

12 comments:

Nicole said...

That is the most adorable picture! Does Avery smile all the time like that? Awesome!

Heather said...

Love them both! Avery is so cute. Annie you are adorable - love you lots!

Lynne said...

That's beautiful!!

Julie said...

Love her!!!! Happy Birthday sweet girl. JB tried to call you yesterday but couldn't get a hold of you. But we were thinking about ya!

Mom, Aunt, Grandma Ehat or Lori said...

Special Birthday wishes Annie! PS-growing does help!! but I agree Marilee where does the time go?!

Julie K said...

Good grief, Girl! You may not post often, but when you do--you are like a blogging machine!

I can't even remember what I was going to comment on--All the pics are beautiful and it is so fun for me to see little Avery grow--since I never see you guys anymore!

Laura said...

You do have such a sweet, girl....two of them now!

Monica said...

what a nice post. I know the time flies when we just live our lives. I love the picture of Annie and Avery. The smile on Avery is priceless.

Lindsay said...

The time does go way too fast! I'm sure Madison will be 10 before I know it! That picture of the two of them is precious!

tiffany garfield said...

WHAT?!!! ten? that makes me feel old! i love annie! she's awesome! tell her i said happy birthday! love you! -twink :)
p.s. i really love avery's announcement! adorable.

Amy said...

That is such a priceless picture of the two of them!! Love it...and Happy Birthday ( a little late) Annie girl!!

Lisa said...

Annie and Avery... we can't wait to hang out with you!! What sweet girls. Happy Birthday!