Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cavities

We FINALLY have Dental Insurance so September was filled with dental appointments! I was SOOOOO scared to find out who had cavaties and how many they had when we went in to the Dental office. I'm embarrassed to say how long it had been since our family had teeth cleanings! To my surprise Garett didn't have a single cavity! Last time he had EIGHT!!! Spencer's cleaning also showed no cavities! Both Logan and Annie each had a few that were "flossing" cavities but overall I was happy with the outcome! It could have been much worse!

After Logan had his cavities filled, I couldn't help but pull out my camera and take a few shots! He was giggling his head off because he was looped out on laughing gas and thought his half frozen face looked hilarious! After getting the gas he looked at the assistant and giggled "I can't even feel my whole body"! Uh Oh.... is that a good thing? Anyway, here are the pictures of him after his appointment!

Frozen Face
Not so sure

Believe it or not, he's trying to smile here! So funny!

1 comment:

Julie said...

hahahahaha! That's hilarious.