Sunday, October 18, 2009

12 Weeks Old


I took these pictures this past week cause I just couldn't resist my happy baby girl in her cute BOWS and her big SMILES!!! She started giggling this week too! Annie and I were playing with her one morning and out of nowhere she started to giggle. Annie and I looked at eachother and started to giggle too and soon all three of us were giggling together!

Those cheeks are evidence that she is definitely ours!

Big Blue (that's what Annie calls her "because of her eyes")

Look who found her hands! She's totally mezmerized by them.

I just love this one because it shows her chubbiness but also shows one of the adorable BOWS that Shannon made me.

7 comments:

Proud Momma said...

I love when Charlotte holds her hands like that...and then sucks on them like she's going to eat them alive! What beautiful blue eyes!

Julie said...

I am sorry, but pictures do not do this baby justice!! They are so cute, but in real life she is absolutely adorable!!! So glad I got to squeeze her for a little bit last week!

Heather said...

Love her, she is so cute and her eyes are sooo big and sooo blue!

Amy said...

So, so, so cute!!!

Laura said...

I want to hug her and squeeze her and kiss her all over! When are you coming for a visit?

Julie said...

She is so cute. And the bigger she gets the more she looks like Logan.

Louise said...

OMG! The "Big Blue" Picture is DARLING!!!... well they all are. Love the blessing dress and tradition. Fun updates Mar!