Sunday, October 18, 2009

BIRTHDAY BOY


I can't BELIEVE that my baby boy is 5! In so many ways he is still my baby but in so many others he seems so grown up! I always tell him that no matter how old he is, he'll always be my baby boy! He doesn't like it when I say that but its true! He may be a "big boy" but he'll always be my "baby"!

Last year I was a bad mommy and didn't have a birthday party even though I told him we would. Life just got so busy and I kept putting it off that eventually I had put it off for so long we were closer to his next birthday than we were to his last! I have felt guilty about it for the better part of a year so this year I made sure to plan ahead and give him a fun birthday party and FUN it was!

We rented an ALLSTAR bounce house for the afternoon and he invited 10 little friends over to bounce the day away! His friends are all such cuties and Logan did a great job of remembering to say thank you and be sure everyone was having fun! But then again, how could you not have fun in a bounce house???


Cool Bounce House

One of Logan's "girlfriends" Madison
Cute Tyler
Tait and Logan wouldn't stop moving, thus the blurry picture!
Yummy Soccer Cake
All the cute kids! Trevor, Jack, Soren Logan, Tait, Allie, Martin, Carter, Tyler, Madison, London

Soren, London and Logan (London is another of Logan's "girlfriends" ;-)

Logan's party was on Friday and his "real" birthday was on Sunday! We celebrated as a family that night. Logan got some fun presents and is now one happy FIVE year old!
Modeling his new vest!


A new ski suit!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Cute boy!!!! Can't believe he and Brady are 5. Its crazy how big they're getting. Glad he had a fun party!

JulieB said...

What an update, good to see all your posts and most especially your sweet baby.