If you'll notice on my baby counter on the sidebar, you'll see that I have FINALLY broken the 100 days left mark! As I type this, the counter says I have 98 days left. Now I know 98 days is still a lot but I have been waiting to see 2 digits instead of 3 ever since I added the Baby Counter to my sidebar. FINALLY I'm here! And guess what, its even less than 98 days. My reasoning you ask? Well, seeing as there is only 1 1/2 hours left in the day today, that takes off one day so its down to 97, AND considering that my doctor is enducing me on the 20th of July if I don't go into labor earlier than that (the reason I'm being enduced is because I have large babies and because my doctor is AWESOME and when I asked if I could schedule to be enduced he said YES - told you he's awesome) and that takes off 7 more days, then the reality is that I only have 90 days left til this baby is born! When I'm not pregnant, and I talk to other girls who are and they tell me they have 3 months left, I think to myself, wow, that's not long at all! BUT, when its me it is an ETERNITY away! It can't come soon enough!
I'm not going to lie, I am not a lover of the pregnancy experience. In fact I HATE it! I LOVE getting the baby and once I'm holding this little one in my arms, I'll think and know this was all worth it! But for now, I'm just trying to get through each day without either wanting to throw up, actually throwing up, and without having a major back ache! My poor family has to deal with my misery and I'm so blessed that they are trying to be so understanding! Spencer and Adam give me back rubs multiple times during the day, Garett gives me spontaneous little snuggles without me having to beg, Annie bends down and picks things up that I drop and Logan likes to look at my tummy but freaks out a little when he feels the baby move. When he freaks out, he is very kind when he says "Mom, I don't like to feel your tummy. Its getting so big!". Anyway, they are enduring this right a long with me and being so wonderful about it! We all can't wait to see this little munchkin!
Here's to having less than 100 days to go!!! Yipee!!!!!!!
8 comments:
I totally agree with you anything not in the 3 digit number looks so much better! Your such a trooper I as well am not a fan of pregnancy just love the reward! It will end soon and you will have that precious little baby just as soon as you know it. I think somehow it should be shortened to at least 3 month pregnancys! Keep up with the saltines right!!
Totally Jealous!!!!
I can't wait to see that little munchkin too! I'm glad you're down to 90 days until you're INDUCED!!!! Love you sister. thanks for letting us visit!
I remember feeling that way, too!! Being so excited but feeling like forever had started with me getting pregnant!! Oh the agony!! Post some pics of your last pregnancy!!!
Yahoo for less than 100 days! Holy cow, I'm not a fan of pregnancy either. Miracle, yes! Happy to be pregnant, yes! Wonderful, not so much. NOTHING FITS ME! but that's ok... We can do it!!!!
I have been away for a while! Look at all of these posts! Lots going on! You have such a cute family! Thanks for inviting me to your shower! I was so excited to be included.....how many stalkers get invited to personal events! WE need to do lunch too!
3 months does seem like an eternity when pregnant! People always say- wow this is going so fast! Only for those NOT pregnant!
You are hilarious. I know how you feel.
You can't look at the days right now...just look at the weeks. It's a smaller number. :)
Post a Comment