Monday, April 06, 2009

Back by Popular Demand...

My husband and a few others have made many requests so I've decided to make my blog public again. I've debated this back and forth but concluded that the reason I started my blog was to keep friends and family updated on us! In recent months, some of my family members and friends have let me know that they don't read my blog because they don't know how to get into it or have forgotten their sign in information (these being non-bloggers :-), so in order to get back to the purpose of this blog, I decided to go public.

To feel a little more protected I have a blog tracker on here and can see who views my site and how often, I also have limited comments to those who have blogger accounts.

We'll give it a try and see how it goes. Depending on how things go I may or may not go back to private.... til then, welcome back "Blog Stalkers/Hoppers" :-).

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah! I'm glad...and was pleasantly surprised when I checked my google reader just now!

Julie said...

And to think I had to get to know you instead of just stalking you! See, if you were always private, we wouldn't have met! haha.....see you Thursday!

Julie said...

Hey, just curious, how is a tracker and how do you get one???