This Easter we were visited by Papa and Grandma Christofferson. It was so fun to have them here to watch Flag Football and Soccer games (in the FREEZING cold, I might add), play games, eat and cook yummy food, decorate Easter Eggs, go to church, make and eat a YUMMY Easter dinner, and most of all snuggle with! They stayed a little longer than they normally do which made the visit even more special!
We Love You Papa and Grandma!!! Thank you for ALL of your help and for a FUN weekend!
We Love You Papa and Grandma!!! Thank you for ALL of your help and for a FUN weekend!
Annie and I as we were walking out the door to church. Soon this "Girl Only" picture will have 3 of us! Sooooo exciting and SOOOOO strange to think there will be another girl in the house! :-)
4 comments:
yeah for girls!!!!! We are so excited to meet her!
LOL Julie!! You look great, Mar....beautiful!!
I know where you got your boys' ties!! Drew has the same exact ones!! Gotta love CP!!
I'm so excited for you! I haven't had the time to check blogs in a while with the move and didn't know that you were having a little girl...so fun! You look great and your dog is adorable! Love ya!
Cute idea to do webkins. I thought of that but our easter baskets were all beach themed this year with new monogramed towels, goggles and beach toys. You look great Mar. Can't wait to see three girls in the girl picture!
Post a Comment