For many months I have considered taking my blog private. I have hesitated because I LOVE the random "Blasts from the past" that show up and reconnecting with so many friends. That said, I feel like the safety and protection of my family and children is much more important that reconnecting. There are other ways to reconnect. My sister blogged about the disturbing Oprah show on Monday. I watched only a short part of it and was so sickened, disgusted and truly disturbed by it that I couldn't even watch the whole show. If you didn't see it, let's just say that there is a HUGE possibility that if you have a blog, and it's not private, then someone, some CREEP, has looked at your pictures and your children. I have a friend in my ward who went private because of someone stalking her little boy. Creepy! Sooooo, without further adieu....I will be going private!
If you wish to be an approved reader on my blog please email me your google account email at spaghettigrowsontress@yahoo.com. Or, if you have my other email address you can send it there too. If you would like to leave it as a comment, I have comment moderation so your email address will not appear for everyone else to see. Anyway, if you know friends or relatives that check my blog that would like to be approved readers, email their emails and tell me how you know them or have them leave a comment. I'm okay with strangers looking at my blog, as long as they are "approved" strangers!
Send in the emails :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment