Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Flipped Around Fairytale

A few weeks ago when Laura and Kevin were here watching the kids for us while we were in Italy, Kevin made this movie with the kids! We think it is hilarious! Hope you do too!

12 comments:

Kacey said...

THAT is hilarious! Love the sound effects and the Matrix bullet shot at the end. This is my kind of fairytale...where the girl kicks butt and saves the guy. (GO Annie) You'll treasure this forever!

Heather said...

I know I told you this, but really this is hilarious. G-man is my favorite, I seriously DO NOT want him to shoot me in my BUTTOCKS! Yikes, sounds painful! OOWAHAHAHAH!

Monica said...

Hey, that was great! really funny. They are cute and very creative.

Louise said...

Mar,
I showed my kids the video back when you emailed it- they watched it a bunch of times- thought it was hilarious! Now they've been making their own movies with my flip video. Funnnnnny kids. BTW love the Banana dress- I have the white one with chocolate polka dots :-) What awesome stuff you've been up too. Happy Summer!

Andrea said...

So funny! They are definitely future actors! By the way... you guys have been really busy these last few months. The father son camp sounded really fun. I may keep that in mind for when my guys get older.

Nicole said...

Well I just read the last four posts! Yeah for the fun pictures- email me the ones from mom's b-day...also I can't wait to be together at the rebellion!

SCRAPPNMOM said...

So funny! We Love the end! My kids love when Spencer peed his pants! My kids want to do one now. Of-course, we have no video creating talent here.

Joy H said...

The Evil Minion laugh into the 'Oy Vey!' just about killed me. That was sooooooo funny.

What a great Aunt and Uncle!

Lindsy said...

Loved the evil laugh! My girls had me rewind the movie so they could watch the slow motion bullet scene over and over again. They laughed out loud every time. The film editing is fantastic with the music and sound effects. Your children are natural movie stars!!

Knapp family said...

That's so Funny! That would be fun to see after coming home from a trip. I will give you a call after the 4th. We have our Annual block party and it's a crazy day.

Miss you.

McKinlay Family said...

Your family is so fun. Clint and Ethan were at the Fathers and Sons BBall camp at BYU too. I am BYUed out. Ethan went to Football Camp and Basketball the last two weeks and Clint's company is a major sponsor of the Freedom Festival. Busy fun times. Call me next time you are in Utah, it would be fun to catch up.

Shae said...

Okay, that was sooo funny! My kids are already pressuring me to finish my comment so they can watch it again.

Technology has come a long way from the little tape recording of primary songs you Amy and I made for grandma. I can only imagine what we all would have come up with if let loose with a video camera and computer.