Garett's 6th Birthday
Haylee and Garett
One of the HUGE bouncey slides at the party!
The Party Guests
Blowing out the candles on his "Narnia" cake! (Haylee's cake was Hannah Montana!
Kindergarden Graduation
Garett had a big month with turning 6 and graduating from Kindergarden. On "graduation day" they had a cute little program at the school and then a little class party afterwards! G insisted on wearing his suit for the special occasion. I don't think he was prepared for the attention he'd get from looking so handsome. When he crossed the "stage" to pick up his diploma his teacher called out his name and then said "Who I have to say is the handsomest kid in town!" Everyone nodded and agreed! I can't believe his is now a first grader!
Getting his "diploma"
Looking very Handsome (and pleased with himself!)
Garett and Mrs. Stromberg (AWESOME teacher)
Mom and our cute boy!!
1 comment:
Garett is SO cute... the close up of him in is suite- love it! CUTNESS! future heartbreaker in the making!
Post a Comment