BYU Father and Sons Basketball Camp
Over Memorial Day Weekend I sent Spencer and Adam to Utah to attend the BYU Father and Sons Basketball Camp with TJ and Jackson. I forgot to send my camera along with them so am hoping the camp will post pictures with them soon. They had an absolutely awesome time! They got to sleep in the dorms, eat in the cafeteria and meet some of the BYU basketball team members. It was a great time and they are already talking about next year!
Memorial Day Weekend
The weekend was filled with babysitting, a Rockies game and folding laundry! With Adam and Spence gone I watched Brecken's twins, Soren and London for one night and then hung out with the kids and folded laundry for the rest of the weekend! I know you are all jealous about the amazing weekend I had!! :-)
The Rockies game was a blasts! I got a babysitter for the boys and Annie and I drove downtown to see the Rockies play. We had SOOOOO MUCH fun! I was laughing to myself as we cheered on the Rocks thinking "how many moms and daughters would have this much fun at a Rockies game with their daughter?" A baseball game together is seriously the PERFECT mother/daughter date night for Annie and I! We both cheered our little hearts out as the Rockies took the game into overtime. It was sooooo late after 12 innings so we finally left, and heard them win in the bottom of the 13th inning!
While the twins were here I had a blast doing London's hair. Since Annie never lets me do anything fun to her hair, I took advantage of the fact that London LOVES to have her hair done! She was a perfect little angel, held still and talked my ear off while I put in all the cute "piggies"! London's piggies
Striking a Pose!
Smiling for me while trying to watch tv out of the corner of their eye!
Logan just kickin' it
Father and Sons Campout
Our ward Father and Sons campout was in May! The boys were SOOOO excited to go. This is the first year Adam was able to go with all three boys! Camping is not Adam's favorite thing to do but he happily took the boys and ended up having a great time! He even took a few pictures for me! Good job honey!
No comments:
Post a Comment