Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Memories of Me....Bring it on...the Good, the Bad and the Ugly!

Thanks to my cousin and sisters who have done this, I thought it would be fun - I can't wait for some responses! And I want EVERYONE to respond, PLEASE :-)! Even those of you who read my blog but don't comment...and, just so ya know, I know who you are...just kidding, but still, I'd love to hear your memories!!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew/know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Have FUN!

10 comments:

Knapp family said...

Going to the beach in sunny CA with our kids and other girls from our ward.

Courtney's Corner of the World said...

Of course... sneaking into your dorm room at BYU! Visiting your family down in So California... 6 Flags! Too many to count. I think you're the one cousin I've gone to visit the most Mar! Fun times!

Julie said...

Let's see. Of course the hmmm, seems THAT girl thinks she knows us! Me being there when G was born and you being there when Brady was born and being my witness that mom actually was only inches from my face telling me to breathe. I remember that you surprised me when we blessed Brady. New Years Eve at Dave and Busters was a blast! When you forgot my birthday and at like 11:55 pm I called you and said I was calling so you could wish me a happy birthday. When you and Adam and Ry and Nic and Heather sent me an AWESOME congrats package for getting into BYU and of course the cruise and DISNEYWORLD!!!! Basically I just love having you as my sister and hanging out with you. In fact, kinda wish we were together right now!

Heather said...

Alright, finally my computer is working for five minutes so that I can respond to this one. I must say I had forgotten playing Help, Help! HaHa, so funny. Now I will say my most favorite memory with you has to be when I convinced you (for a few minutes) that spaghetti grew on trees! Also, do you remember when Amy was staying with us one weekend when mom and dad were gone and the sliding door on the van fell off. Oh and that reminds me of when you drove the Astro van into the stairs in the garage. I could just really go on and on, but really I just love hanging out with you and JuJu and acting like we are still children!

Proud Momma said...

I have some good memories of you at our old family christmas parties back when we all used to get together when we lived in the same town!

Jill said...

Marilee, I also remember like it was yesterday hanging out with our kids and our long talks. You were such a wonderful friend to me. I saw your comment about my before and after picture. Yes I let stress get the best of me and lost myself through my trials. It took along time but I dod loose alot of weight and was able to put diabetes in remission infact my Dr. thinks if I keep up the good work I may never have to deal with it again. It followed my from Bryson's pregnancy but I am so glad I have won the battle.
Thanks for still being a good friend and as usual like you always have lifting my spirit..

JulieB said...

Hmm...well we don't have too many one-on-one memories together, but I do remember the first time I met you noticing what a fantastic color blonde your hair was. Also, I remember you were one of the only people that would leave comments on my blog when I was in China, which is one of the things that kept me blogging!

McKinlay Family said...

Uhm.. the milk shute (sp?), going to hockey games, Saturday Night Dances and dressing like it was the most important nights of our lives. I thought about Darryl Eisler the other day. Seriously? Your hot tub. Bitty Ball. Just you being you. I miss you. I miss Colorado too.

Andrea said...

One of my first memories was when we watched a game( don't remember which) at Byron and Amy's house. I went home that night and thought, "Wow, what huge sports fans!"

I also remember scrapbooking in your living room, and watching Spencer at your old apartment.

This was fun to think way back!

Tamara said...

there's so many but most recently staying up until 4am (or was it 5am) on our girl's trip chatting in between "mini-dreams". also, this one is super random but I just remembered the other day about our David Hasselhoff "obsession?" why is he famous? :)