Tomorrow is Annie's 7th Birthday! I can't believe she is that old already! Where does the time go? I spent this afternoon going through pics to put together a little photo montage of her. She was such a cute, chubby little thing and has grown into a beautiful little girl! She still has a mind of her own just like she did when she was 6 months old! As hard as it may be at times to try to raise a little one who is EXACTLY like me, I wouldn't trade it for the world! Our Family would certainly not be the same with out her! Happy Birthday Baby Girl! I love you!
6 comments:
Well that brought a tear to this Auntie's eye! She is and has always been such a doll baby. I LOVE her so much. Its so funny to see how chubby she was as a baby and remember her mushiness...she was so soft! I was reflecting today how pissed I was, 7 years ago today, when you called me and told me you were in labor. Hahahaha! That week between Annie being born and Jack being born was the longest of my life! Tell my Annie Girl I love her and happy birthday! Have fun at Flicka!
She is such a doll! She was such a mushy baby and with all those curls, what a cutie pie! Give her a big Happy Birthday hug and kiss from Auntie Heather. Enjoy Flicka and you had better post about it tomorrow!
What a great little tribute! I love the shots of her with the goggles and water wings and the one with her and Daddy Don is just tooooo cute!!
That was so adorable! What a chumba wumba she was!
sniff, wah!... what touching tribute!
She is beautiful and looks like a bundle of fun.
Happy belated bday to her.
I just wathced this video again for the 100th time. Like the one Marilee made of Spencer for Don and me last Father's Day, I can't watch this without tears. Annie, you are the most special girl in the world and your Papa LOVES YOU!!!
Post a Comment