Anyway, this past "Sunday, the day we go to church" was a BEAUTIFUL Colorado Autumn Day! The tempurature was about 65 degrees F (18 degrees C for you Canadians), and there was a warm, yet crisp feel in the air! The sky was blue, no clouds at all and the beautiful fall colors were everywhere! I LOVE the Fall! It really is my favorite season! So with the beautiful day and the kids looking so handsome and beautiful, we thought it a good time to take a picture! The kids were all being so silly that it was hard to get the "perfectly posed children" picture! I'm learning that those aren't the shots I want anyway! I want the ones that show their personalities and I think I caught them in the shots below!
This was the last picture we took, just as the kids were getting ready to walk away. Notice the lean! Adam was also right behind me making funny faces and sounds so they were all giggling at him!
This is my FAVORITE shot! Spencer looking like a model (he LOVES the camera), Garett sticking his tongue out, Annie laughing while trying to stay posed, and Logan laughing his head off!
This is SOOOOOO Spencer. Hands in his pocket, a smirky grin! He is a handsome kid and he knows it too! Uh oh! Are we ever in trouble!
Annie, all smiles when the camera comes around! She too is not shy for the camera! Oh yeah, and she does have hands, she just insists on tucking them up inside her sleaves!
I love this pic of Garett. It is sooo typical of him! Shirt untucked (it did start out tucked in), with a look on his face that says, yeah? Ya wanna take my picture? Okay!!
And of course Logan! He has recently developed a strong liking to saying cheese, sticking his face out and smiling as big as he can! I love that you can see the dirt on his face in this shot! The kids ALWAYS has something on his face! Dirt, food, pen marks, bruises! Even when we have just washed his face, we'll turn around and somehow, the dirt has found him again!
7 comments:
Logan makes me so happy. I love his happy, cute, smiling, chubby little face! Of course, all your kids make me happy, but that one of Logan is too cute, and was the last one I looked at. Give all those kids kisses from me and tell them all I love them!
You have adorable kids...I love them!
You sure have cute kids! Logan's grin is infectious and G is just so dang sweet. Really I love them all! Kiss them all for me!
very sweet looking children. ahh...
Very cute! I just look at Logan and think of him yelling, "HI COLTON!" in sacrament meeting. Too bad he's not more friendly, huh?!
I agree with Libby, those kids are adorable! Good thing Spencer has smart parents to teach him right and wrong, or the girls would be all over him!
I always think my children are the cutest in the world, but I think yours take much better pictures. I guess it's good I'm thier auntie so I can properly gush over how absolutely adorable they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment