Friday, October 13, 2006

My Two Loves...

I am soooooo excited! I have been looking forward to next Friday for a very long time!! Those of you who know me know that I LOVE horses! My dream is to someday live on an acreage and have my own horses! I loved them as a little girl, and though I don't have the chance to be around them very much now, I still love them. Whenever the subject of horses, cowboys, or rodeos comes up I always tell people "I was born to be a cowgirl"!

Those of you who know me, also know that I LOVE Tim McGraw. Yes, it's true! I LOVE- ED the Timmy! I have all his CD's, I've been to all his concerts that come to my town, (or other towns :-) and I am even crazy enough to be a member of his SUPER FAN CLUB!

Anyway, next week my two loves, horses and Tim, come face to face in the new movie FLICKA! I am SOOOOO excited! Tim is starring in the film as the dad! I have already decided that FLICKA is my favorite movie. Adam thinks I'm crazy since I haven't even seen the movie yet. What if it sucks! I'm confident it won't be and even if everyone else hates it, I know I will LOVE it! I can't wait! I am also pretty sure that I will see it, while in theaters at least 2, if not more, times AND I will pre-order it when it comes to DVD. Adam, I'm sure, is going to tell me I am getting my hopes up and it won't be as good as I think it will be, but oh no! It will AWESOME!!!

(In my dreams the girl on the horse is ME!!!)

Since next Friday is Annie's 7th Birthday, I suggested that for her party we go to the movie. Annie loves horses too and thought it was a great idea. I don't want to take 8 little girls to the party by myself, so Annie and I decided to have a "Mother/Daughter Movie Night Out" for her party, so all the girls and their moms are coming. It shall be GRAND! I better bring a lot of tissue to wipe the drool off of my chin!

The Theme song for the movie is the first song Tim has ever written and recorded. It's awesome and every time I hear it, I get teary!

Now Playing: Tim McGraw - My Little Girl
Brought you by: Music Codes


If you'd like to check out the movie trailer, cut and paste the link below!
http://movies.aol.com/movie/flicka/22036/trailer?ncid=AOLMOV00180000000003

9 comments:

Heather said...

You are too funny! I hope you aren't diappointed, let me know!

Jeni said...

a) I also think I am a Cowgirl at heart
b) I LOVE Tim and relegiously concert him...
c) I cried watching that music video
d) I know the movie will be soo good and I cant wait!!

Lindsay said...

I love the Tim McGraw too! I was totally planning on coming to the movie with you until Alison reminded me that I'm going to be out of town. That sucks! We can go together another time!

Julie said...

Since you are expecting an awesome comment from me I'm feeling a lot of pressure...here is my attempt.

I also lovey the horses and can't wait till you have your acreage (sp?) and I can board my horse there.

I also lovey the Tim and want to see the movie. I probably will be going with Urlene and some girls but would much rather join you and Annie at her birthday party. (of course I ALWAYS have to comment on how I wish I lived there. I apologize if its getting old)

I also love the song but TJ say he hates it so I had to find another really good daddy/daughter song and that one is called "I Loved Her First" and is by the group Heartland. Of course TJ hates that one too but he really isn't very sentimental about stuff like that. Its like he has no heart! If you haven't heard it you must itune it. (of course I still love Tim's though)
I hope this comment is satisfying to you Mar. I love ya! Have fun with Tim at Flicka. I am confident it will be FABULOUS!

Marilee said...

Adam wanted me to be sure it is clear that Tim and Horses are my two OTHER loves, ya know, after him and the kids...I told him it was a given but just to clarify for any of you who may have wondered :-)

shannon said...

You are killing me! I am too excited to see the movie, although I don't have the same sweet love for Tim that you do.

Erika said...

I am so glad to hear ya'll love country music. Living in Nashville for 8 years had me wondering if only Southern girls love Tim!!! I love Faith, too. If anything ever happens to their marriage, I will have lost all hope for celebrity couples! I want to know how the movie is! I'm still a Bon Jovi girl!

Nicole said...

You crack me up! I know a married lady here who LOVES Orlando Bloom and actually has a poster of him in their master bedroom- so Adam can be happy that you haven't gone that far! I can't wait to see the movie either- Amber is like her auntie and there is nothing better to her than horses- she is excited. HOpe you love it!

Joy H said...

Can you hear how many weddings that song will be played at!!!

It's awesome.