A few weeks ago the Strawberries at Costco were TO DIE FOR!! They were sweet, juicy, huge and all around YUMMY!! So my friend called me and asked if I wanted to make jam with her. We turned it into a Releif Society Enrichment activity! We had about 6 girls come to my house and make jam. I've never done it before but learned how easy it is to do! Now I have Strawberry freezer jam to last at least until August :-) There is nothin' better than fresh baked bread a little butter and fresh Strawberry Jam! Soooo yummy!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Freezer Jam
A few weeks ago the Strawberries at Costco were TO DIE FOR!! They were sweet, juicy, huge and all around YUMMY!! So my friend called me and asked if I wanted to make jam with her. We turned it into a Releif Society Enrichment activity! We had about 6 girls come to my house and make jam. I've never done it before but learned how easy it is to do! Now I have Strawberry freezer jam to last at least until August :-) There is nothin' better than fresh baked bread a little butter and fresh Strawberry Jam! Soooo yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mmmmm, that jam is so yummy! I won't tell Cliff if you don't tell Kim!
The Jam is so good. Can't you pack some on dry ice and send me a jar or two?
Post a Comment